妻:你在作什麼啊?
(Wife:What are you doing?)
夫:沒作什麼。
(Husband:Nothing.)
妻:沒作什麼?你看著我們的結婚證書,足足有一小時了。
(Wife: 'Nothing...? You've been reading our marriage certificate for an hour.)
夫:我在尋找它的有效日期是到什麼時候。
(Husband: I was looking for the expiry date.)
===============================
妻: 要吃晚餐嗎?(Wife : Do you want dinner?)
夫: 當然!我可以選擇嗎?(Husband : Sure! What are my choices?)
妻:要或不要。 (Wife : Yes or no.)
===============================
妻:為什麼你經常把我的照片放在你皮夾裡?
(Wife:You always carry my photo in your wallet. Why?)
夫:當問題發生時,不管有多困難,我看著妳照片就迎刃而解了。
(Husband:When there is a problem, no matter how impossible, I look at your picture and the problem disappears.)
妻:你看我對你有多麼驚人的影響力啊!
(Wife:You see how miraculous and powerful I am for you!)
夫:是啊!望著妳的照片我問自己,還有什麼困難比這個來得大呢?
(Husband:Yes! I see your picture and ask myself what other problem can there be greater than this one?)
===============================
女孩:婚後我要分擔你所有的煩惱、困擾,以減輕你的負擔。
(Girl:When we get married, I want to share all your worries, troubles and lighten your burden.)
男孩:親愛的,妳真體貼,但我並沒有任何煩惱或困擾。
(Boy:It's very kind of you, darling, but I don't have any worries or troubles.)
女孩:哦?那是因為我們還沒結婚的緣故。
(Girl:Well that's because we aren't married yet.)
===============================
子:今早我和爹地一起搭車,他要我讓座給一位女士。
(Son:Mom, when I was on the bus with Dad this morning, he told me to give up my seat to a lady.)
母:嗯,你這麼做是對的。
(Mom:Well, you have done the right thing.)
子:但是,媽,我當時是坐在爹地的腿上呢。
(Son:But mom, I was sitting on daddy's lap.)
===============================
一位新婚的先生問他太太:如果我父親沒留下巨額財產給我,你會嫁給我嗎?
(A newly married man asked his wife:Would you have married me if my father hadn't left me a fortune?)
女人溫柔的答道:親愛的,不管是誰留下財產給你,我都會嫁給你的。
(The woman replied sweetly:Honey, I'd have married you, NO MATTER WHO LEFT YOU A FORTUNE!)
===============================
女孩對著男友說:吻我一下,我就永遠屬於你了。
(Girl to her boyfriend:One kiss and I'll be yours forever.)
男孩回道:謝謝您提早警告我。
(The guy replies:Thanks for the early warning.)
===============================
妻問夫:你最喜歡我哪一點?我美麗的臉龐,還是我性感的軀體?
(A wife asked her husband:What do you like most in me, my pretty face or my sexy body?)
他把她從頭到腳瀏覽了一遍,回道:我喜歡你的幽默感。
(He looked at her from head to toe and replied:I like your sense of humor.)
留言列表